D.A.P. is ....
DAP® is a synthetic copy of the natural canine appeasing pheromone proven to help support dogs in a range of
DAP® is canine specific, odourless, non-sedative, non-systemic and can be used alongside all other types of
The efficacy of DAP® has been demonstrated in 18 studies published in scientific journals and at veterinary
conferences around the world.
- For puppies - DAP® is shown to help puppies settle in a new home and to have significant positive effects on
puppy socialisation . Fitting a DAP® collar to puppies from 6-16 weeks helps puppies develop into confident,
well-behaved adult dogs and significantly reduces the likelihood of anxiety-related conditions developing in
- For adult dogs - DAP® has also been shown to help dogs cope in kennels , during rehoming and in a range of
other stressful situations such as during firework exposure and car travel.
DAP® has been used by behaviourists, veterinary experts and welfare charities for the last 10 years
DAP® is available in three easy to use formulations and can be used in the following situations:
- Help promote learning during training and socialisation
- Help puppies or adult dogs settle in new homes
- Help dogs to cope with challenging situations such as:
- staying in kennels
- staying home alone
- visiting the vet
- New Baby
Adaptil (DAP) Products